Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's a Free Saturday

When I say free I mean free of obligations. The man is working from 7-12 and then playing in a golf outing so we won't see him til later tonight. I did my massive clean last week so I only have odds and ends and a pickup to run today. It's so nice not to feel the pressure.

The weather will be lovely.. sunny and cool at about 60 degrees. We can play outside and ride bikes and walk the dog. We are already planning on Sonic for dinner since we haven't had that in a while. The Man doesn't like it as much as I do so we don't go too often. I may even attempt the red box again to get a flick for the kids..

I just found the baby with the box of dog treats feeding the dog them one after another...








And so what if she wants Jax for breakfast.. we'll make up for that later today :)

I'm off to do whatever on my free day

No comments: