Thursday, July 9, 2009

I *should* eat my own arm.. it would help.

OK. I smoked for um... about 17 years. Never while pregnant or for several months thereafter. As soon as that little stick showed + I stopped cold turkey. It was easy. But I always went back.

Now I have been smoke free for almost 8 months. It was actually easy. It must have been *my time* .

Now here is my issue. Between the non-smoking, post pregnancy extra 5 pounds, birth control pill, and steroids for my asthma I am at my all time highest weight. Not counting pregnancy weight of course. Instead of smoking I snack. Which is not a good thing. My metabolism changed when I hit 35 and stopped smoking. I can't eat whatever I want anymore. And I like to eat whatever I want.

I don't like the way I look. This is the 1st time in my life I can say that. Hubby says I look good to him. What the hell does he know? He's a typical man. if he's getting any he's happy. All I know is none of my favorite clothes fit nicely anymore. I'm sick of trying to squeeze my ass into a pair of pants only to decide they are too tight and search for another pair.

I want my old body back. So now I have to see what I can do, with the teeny tiny amount of free time I do have, to try and drop about 15.

Wish me luck because if I have to give up eating someone may die.

No comments: