Friday, July 10, 2009

Things that make you go Hmmm...

Sometimes I sit and just think. About anything and everything.

1.. while chatting via FB last night with my sister she told me she had a dream that I died and that she woke up crying. That reminded me of something Aedan told me last week. He had a dream that He and I both died. I've found out in past research that a death in your dreams means that person (the dead one) will go through a major life change. So.. I know Aedan's move to Kindergarten would be his life change.. what would mine be ?? Interesting... I suppose we'll see soon enough.

2. I wonder how I do it. Meaning. Get up at 5:30 every day and get myself and the 3 kids ready abnd out the door by 7 to get to work by 8:30. This is after staying up til after 10 most nights folding laundry, cleaning, getting things ready for the next day and general house work. I can't doo much while the 3 kids are awake so once they hit the hay I can bust out the cleaning and prep work. I should fall over at approx. 4 pm every day but I don't. I suppose my body is just accustomed to it now? Now if all this running around did something for my waistline I'd be a happy camper.

No comments: