Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Veterans Day every year is a happy day in our house because it's the day that our First Born and only Son was born. Thanks to Aedan I got close to 4 months off of work paid. You caused a ruckus in there and yet didn't want to come out. My womb was your own little studio apartment with free meals and a great heating system.

You are most definitely my child and I am finding as you grow older you will be a force to be reckoned with. Your natural wit and hair trigger temper give us loads of laughs and frustrations all at once.

I am constantly amazed at your clever ability to figure things out. And the ease with which you learn new tasks. These two traits will get you far so be sure and hone those skills. Keep your body moving, your mind working and your heart open and you will find happiness in whatever you do.

I hope your day today is as wonderful as mine was 6 years ago. Happy 6th Birthday Aedan !

1 comment:

Christy said...

So sweet! I knew you'd come through. ;-) Wishing your little man many more happy and healthy birthdays.