Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's a pig sty in here

What I am referring to is the health related issues and not the cleanliness of my home. Of course every day at approximately 7 pm my house looks like a bomb struck it but that's besides the point.

Everything I'm reading says that it isn't Flu season yet so if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms with a fever then you most likely have the swine flu. So in essence since October 19th we've been dealing with flu-like symptoms..slowly making it's way thru each child. It is currently dragging the boy down. I would put money on the fact that the swine flu has made it's way through each child and will eventually hit me at the most inopportune time. And once I have recovered the man will get struck and will be dying I'm sure when I had just recovered after working full time and taking care of everything while popping meds to keep me on my feet.

Oh lord please let it be gone and not catch up with the man or else I may have to ship his ass off to some other house while he wallows in his illness.

No comments: