Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Off to Neverland

I should have gone a year ago but if I get there soon the journey will be worth it. Then they could stay little forever. I'm getting sentimental and yearning for the baby days again. I was loading pictures on to my laptop the other night and just looking at all the wonderful pictures of my babies. When they were born in those 1st few days when it was just me and baby in the hospital. The infant days at home snuggled up in the boppy with me. The sleeping angel baby faces. My heart is gluttonous I guess because I want it all back.

At the ages of 6, 4 and 2 my babies only vaguely resemble babies these days. Which makes me sad and miss the pudgie little baby faces and bald (or close to it) heads. Little sausage fingers and chubby little toes..

I'd go find someone with a baby I can squish but it's not the same as your own babies. I feel as though I'm stealing precious Mommy time when I get my grubby mitts on other people's babies.

I don't want to complain because I'm enjoying their current ages also. I just felt an overwhelming need to procreate when I looked at my baby's face last night and realize she's not a baby anymore.

BABY -



NOT BABY -

No comments: