Sunday, August 14, 2011

20 Years and Not Much Has Changed

I attended and informal 20 Year High school reunion last night that was organized through Facebook. I was excited to see a bunch of ladies that I literally haven't seen in person since graduation. I have missed all of the official reunions over the years.

I would like to start off by saying, I had a blast. I got to catch up with alot of girls that I chat with on FB and also with some friends I get to see a few times throughout the year. It was a nice night out without the man and midgets tagging along to say the least.

All the girls were just like I expected them to be. Of course that statement can be taken however you'd like to take it. The same girls I talked to in High School were the same girls I talked to last night.

What I don't get is this. If you are going to act like you are too good to be there then why bother showing up ?? I suppose it's simply to see how everyone turned out, but still..seems pointless to me.  Just gives everyone else the evidence we needed to keep our opinions of you the same and realize that some people really don't grow up after graduation.

Oh well.. there's always Thanksgiving..maybe the ones that really want to be there will come and everyone else will stay home..  ;)

No comments: