Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Potty Training Boot Camp

We have 2 weeks. Alexa starts back at Daycare / Pre School in 2 weeks. I found out today that she will have the regular pre-school teacher for the next 2 years until she goes to Kindergarten which will be PHENOMENAL because we LOVE Miss Maggie. She rocks. Problem is.. I'd prefer Alexa not go into Pre School still not potty trained. The stubborn mule has sat and has gone on the potty but still refuses to go all in and go on the potty full time and live diaper free.

Starting tomorrow she is in Mommy's Potty Boot Camp. Do or Die time kid. Well be doing lots of laundry I think.. and there may be a few puddles ... but I can't take this anymore.. I want to be diaper free.

Lord bless me and please keep my temper in check as I go into this battle of wills with the Master . May I survive and come out on the other side victorious.

No comments: