Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year

2009.... aahhh.. the year I can drop 1 kid from daycare. The year of my Baby's 1st birthday. The year my middle child (the stubborn one) will be potty trained. The year that I hope to stay smoke free. The year I hope to let some of the little things slide rather than get all worked up over something that really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. The year I plan on playing more with my kids and showing my husband a bit more often how much I love and appreciate him.
I hope 2009 turns out to meet all my hopes and dreams. I guess it's time to jump in and hope for the best . And if things don't go my way try to take it with a grain of salt and move on with out much drama. I guess time will tell. All I know is that I'm on this roller coaster enjoying the ups and thankful, in hindsight, for the downs. They help mold me into who I am and I happen to like myself.... at least most days. :)

Here's to a new year to create a beautiful life with the people I love.

No comments: