Friday, December 4, 2009

Down for the count

Despite all my efforts to the contrary the swine flu has struck my home. I have been suffering all week. Drug my sick ass to work because I refuse to owe this company any more time than I already do. Didn't find out it was H1N1 til I was already recovering. Lucky me. I'm not dying and it was no worse than the regular seasonal flu I used to get when I didn't get the shot. But this time I woke up at 5:30 and got myself, 3 children and 1 dog ready and out of the house at 7 a.m to go tow work for 8 hours and then commute another hour home to make dinner and do laundry and get ready for the next day. All while I was dying.. or felt like it.. or I take that back.. wished for it. Seems Alexa might have had it for the 3 days prior to me. I pray she didn't feel as bad as I did. :(

No comments: