Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

Really? Not from where I'm standing currently. I still fee crappy 2 weeks after the swine flu hit me. All 3 kids are coughing with runny noses that won't seem to leave either. The only thing I can say is that I only have to get lottery tickets, 1 gift card and beer in the next 10 days in order to be ready for Christmas.

Cards have been sent, house is decorated and tree is done. The wrapping is almost wrapped up. And I don't really need to cook for anyone so that's a good thing. So why am I not overjoyed and celebrating the season? Not sure. I can only attribute my attitude to not feeling well. I'm hoping that I can turn this around by next week.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Feel better! Only 8 more days! ;)

Christy said...

You'll get there. The kids make it worth it. When I get all bah-humbug-y, I pull out something Christmasy and toss it at the kids. It's like chumming the water and my little sharks go into a frenzy of excitement which instantly lifts my spirits.

jackie said...

I think that next year maybe we will go away & not do all this christmas bullshit!