Monday, December 21, 2009

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Not really but hey we are close enough. :) I am finally starting to get excited for Christmas. The kids being excited helps. I am still behind in comparison to years past. I have never been wrapping gifts this close to Christmas. I am usually totally finished by now.. but circumstance beyond my control have affected my productivity this year.

I am enjoying watching the kids enjoy all things "Christmas". The Songs, lights, presents, Santa and the stories. We have a stack of Christmas books and movies that get packed away with all the decorations. So from Thanksgiving til a week after New Year's Day we read loads of Christmas books.

Alexa is starting to talk more which is really nice.. but her favorite words are "No" and "Mine" .

Aedan is doing really well in Kindergarten in spite of the rough start.

And Chloe.. well Chloe is Chloe. She has an attitude but can be sweet as pie when she wants to be. She is a sponge and is learning so many new things.

I just hope everyone is dazzled by the magic that is Christmas and Santa does not disappoint this year.

In case I don't get back here before Christmas and the New year I wish everyone who reads this the Merriest of Christmas's and a joyful, healthy and prosperous New year full of wonderful surprises.

No comments: