Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WTF

The Christmas tree and Decor have been up since the day before Thanksgiving. I am so sick of not being able to REALLY clean because of all the crap clutter. If it were up to me we'd be in the process of taking it all down right now but the husband insists we have to wait til at least New Year's Day. So in other words let's leave it all up til then so on my 2 days off I can f-ing deal with the major pack up. Awesome ! Not really.

**** just a side note.. I sit here at work with jeans, and furry Ugg boots and a turtle neck and sweater on and I'm Frickin freezing !!

Back to my original rant. Before I can even start to pack up the decor I need to find places for all the loot the kids raked in on Christmas from the 4 different households. Too much crap and not enough space.

I need to get prices for carpeting in my basement rec room so the kids will willing play down there again. After the water damage we just put it off.. but now I need that space so it's on. I also need to get rid of the beautiful glass top coffee table that I have down there because while it was nice before the kids showed up now it's not practical at all.

So many things to do and not enough time to even make a list of my things to do. Where the hell does the time go and how did I get so far behind ?

But what the hell.. let's just accept more invitations to parties and schedule outings with the kids. It's just my sanity that gets left by the wayside.

No comments: