Friday, July 16, 2010

I hate cancer

I hate that I even have to devote a blog entry to cancer. I hate it that much. I has taken so much from myself and the people I love.

The current offender being Stage 4 Glioblastoma multiforme. It has attacked a beloved family member. It came to light last summer around this time and being stage 4 the prognosis was not good. Even after extreme treatment for a year it has continued to grow. Tom has fought with everything he has for his own survival, for himself and for his family. This cancer is just too damn strong.

I pray that he and the family are at peace and can enjoy some time together just filled with love.

We love you Tom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for comfort and peace for your family!

Sharon said...

So sorry to read this, Bethann.