Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation Countdown

I so need this vacation this year. I'm physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. So the countdown is on. I have approximately 8 days left before we smell the salty sea air and feel the sand between our toes.

Lists have been made and remade. Snacks and toiletries are being purchased. Laundry is being done. Bedding is being washed and folded . Suitcases are being pulled from closets.

The excitement is brewing and I'm giddy just thinking about the few days off with my babies and the man with no schedule being spent doing whatever we want. One thing that needs to be purchased is a brand new SD card for the camera. I couldn't possibly use an already full one. I'm sure to add a couple hundred more pictures to my already overflowing gallery of family photos and I can't wait.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Can't wait for pics.!