Saturday, February 27, 2010

Calgon.... just kill me.

Don't take me away. Because then I'd have to come back. These kids are driving me to drink.. so on that note I'll be headed to Wegman's today to get the ingredients for the Dirty Hoe. I need a nice pint to savor in peace at home once the kids have gone to bed. It's got my name all over it :)

The kids are bored. I get it. Mommy is busy trying to make this house clean if not presentable yet again. So could you please just sit and do something quiet ? No. You need to run screaming thru the house sounding like a herd of elephants fighting over a dumb balloon.(which cause me to snap mentally and take the balloon and pop it) As I scream at you to be quiet because you might wake the baby.

I am waiting patiently for the days on which we can spend our hours outside socializing with the neighbors and having a few brews while the kids run themselves ragged. Until it is definitely too dark to be hanging because we can no longer see the kids. But Spring seems way off at this point.

So for now I will have to enjoy a beverage and issue timeouts.

No comments: