Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beyond my imagination

I cannot fathom the pain that you feel when you lose a child suddenly. But to watch your baby suffer and slowly deteriorate and there is nothing you can do but hold, love and comfort that poor angel is unimaginable. I'm not sure why this one little girl touches me deeply but I cannot help but feel absolutely heartbroken for her and her family.

I came upon the blog about a baby Girl fighting for her life through a FB page referral. The referral said for every FB poster that becomes a fan of the Ruffle butts page $1 will be donated to a fund for Baby Layla Grace. So as most people probably did, I clicked on the blog for this beautiful little girl. And my heart stopped. A baby girl only 3 months or so older than my own sweet baby is dying.
Not a quick painless death, but in fact a long painful death as her family and friends pray for a miracle. She has been fighting Neuroblastoma for 10 months. And after all the surgeries and chemo and radiation and pain meds she is finally at home being loved and snuggled by her Mommy and Daddy until her Lord comes to welcome her into his arms.

Please keep this little angel and her family in your prayers.

http://laylagrace.org/

No comments: