Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Channeling Imelda Marcos

I have a problem. I have too many shoes. It's not that I'm constantly buying them but I RARELY get rid of any. This is because I have so many that I can't wear any out. When I was younger with no familial obligations I'd spend upwards of $100 on a pair of shoes. Now if I want the expensive ones I put it on my Christmas list for Jim.

I realized I have an issue this morning. I was standing in my closet trying to figure out what shoes I'm going to wear. I look up to the top shelf that's hard to reach and stare at the 20 or so boxes. I see a few boxes and truly can't remember what shoes are in there. So I pull one down and open it up.. WOW! I loved these! I'll wear them today ! perfect. I haven't worn them in over a year probably because I forgot they were up there.

So now I'm wondering what other super cool shoes are hiding up there..

I will be pulling boxes down tonight to at least see what I have and hopefully get rid of some I know I won't wear anymore. :)

No comments: