Friday, March 12, 2010

March Madness

No the title does not reference my current attitude towards my dear husband and significant other.

I look forward to March Madness every year.. it's the only basketball I care to watch. It's also the only time I really play to win. I drop my $5 in the pot and get a copy of the bracket. Sometimes I print out a really crisp clear one because whomever is running the pool will give out a copy that has been copied way too many times and it usually too small to read. Then I set out to choose my teams. It's a delicate process sometimes and sometimes it's a rushed affair. Either way I am usually in the running at some point which is why I look forward to it. I write it out really neatly and then make a copy for my records.

During the games I keep it handy with my red pen so I can go through and mark my wins and losses. I don't like the man to update it for me because, well let's just say his handwriting leaves a lot to be desired and I don't want a messy pool. I like it neat so there won't be any problems when I claim my winnings.. not that I have had any to claim.. ever.. but still when the day comes I want the paper to be nice and neat.

2 comments:

jackie said...

OK....this has to be the funnist thing i have read in a while. You are nuts! That is why i love ya!

Bethann said...

yeah... the OCD kicks in bad during March Madness..