Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm bothered

1.. I'm bothered that some little girl told my child that she was not pretty and that she was ugly and I wasn't there to retaliate. I'm bothered that I need to be the bigger person and ignore it.

2.. I'm bothered that a child I have never met is dying. I just cry every time I think about her and her family.

3.. I'm bothered that things bother me so easily.

4.. I'm bothered that I have no will power and can't diet to lose the 20 pounds I need to drop. And I can't justify spending the $$ on a gym membership because I know I'll never find the time to get there. But would love a 1/2 hour to spend on a treadmill or in a spin class. So I have to be happy with my brisk 2 mile walks most nights with my lovely neighbor.

5.. I'm bothered by stupid drivers.

6.. I'm bothered that my son can't sit still and behave during circle time.

7.. I'm bothered when I hear him say he doesn't have any friends and then quickly retracts that statement.. because I think he may really think that. And that makes me sad.

8.. I'm bothered that I can't finish this entry because it's time to go home.

No comments: