Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Steer Clear... or else you may lose a limb

Ever have one of those days that starts out wonderful ? you're in a good mood, the sun is shining, and all is well with the world. Then all of a sudden BAM! Something happens .. you may not even know what the turning point was.. but now you are just in a sour mood. You dread someone saying good morning simply because you don't want to say it back.. you'd rather just tell that person to F off?? You shouldn't be required to be happy and cheery and smiley faced 24/7/365 right?? I mean sometimes I just don't want to be the nice guy.. or the people pleaser. But I give into the pressure from the angel on my shoulder and smile and give a wave and a "good morning" or "Have a Nice day" when secretly I want to trip that person and laugh as they fall. Even as I type that I have to chuckle.. I find other's pain funny at times.
These days aren't often enough to be a psychological problem so don't call Norristown State Hospital on me.. I think my mind just needs a few days every year where I can give the Polyanna a break.
I rather like being the Bitch on ocassion.. and yet I get the shakes if someone is mad at me. That's the people pleaser in me.. I'd love to just say no with a scowl and walk away and yet I can't. So if you could all be so kind as to just take the piss poor mood with a grain of salt.. I'm sure I'll be Little Miss Sunshine the next time you see me.

No comments: