Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So much to do .. so little time

That is pretty much the motto I live by. It seems there is never enough time. At least not in my world. Always doing laundry, making lunches, changing diapers, picking up toys, running errands, going to a party, working, cleaning you name it.. it's on the list..

Today's to do list:
- call for flooring estimator appointment
- make pedicure appt. for July so I can get in on a Sunday.
- make haircut/hi-light appt.
- finish AFLAC claims
- sort through 800 photo prints and organize in to albums
- work
- dentist appt. this evening
- make lunches for tomorrow
- laundry
- bathe all 3 kiddies and cut nails before bed

Now.. of course not all of this will get done today.. but hey it's the stuff that needs to be done.. I won't go into what I need to do for this weekend.. a couple shopping trips and a snack to make before Saturday to add to the list of my daily chores. Oh and my car needs an oil change.. the little wrench light came on yesterday. lovely.

No wonder I need a cocktail every few days.. keeps me sane. Otherwise my OCD will go bat shit and I'll collapse.

No comments: