Friday, August 14, 2009

Flash Back

I got a serious flashback to my teens and early 20's when I got out of the shower yesterday and saw a huge ass hickey on my neck. In a split second I cold see the steam shooting from my ears and I flew into our bedroom where my loving husband, the offender in this case, was sleeping in due to some medical testing he had appointments for. I said "look at this! WTF !?! " He chuckled and said .. "put some makeup on it" Yeah sure.. the person who rarely wears makeup and ceratinly doesn't own any foundation that isn't expired shold put some makeup on it... Ass..

So as a result I was tormented at work.. one co-worker didn't say anything because she thought maybe I had a skin condition.. then proceeded to post it in her status on FB..

It's all fun and games til someone gets a hickey.

2 comments:

jackie said...

thanks that made my day!

Sharon said...

LOL! You're bringing sexy hickeys back!