Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some Cheese with that Whine ?

I can't remember the Boy doing this or maybe I simply blocked it out because it was so traumatic to me. The whining and moaning and screaming and tantrums literally drive me to drink. The 3 year old has hit a stage that I cannot mentally handle. I snap after a while. Not a proud moment and I'm doing my best to keep my wits about me in these trying times. But Gooollllyyyy.. she can reduce a sane person to a drooling jittery mess in a matter of seconds with her whining and screeching.

Pleas let this be a short phase.. because neither one of us may make it through.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my GOD, I remember that stage well. In fact, I just broke out in hives at the memory of it! Thankfully, it was short for The Madam and I much prefer her new stage which involves a loud, "HMPH! Well I'm very MAD!!!" followed by flouncing up the stairs and slamming her bedroom door. Aaaaah, sweet peace for 15 minutes she sulks in her room. Except, of course, for when she does that and the baby is in there sleeping. That's when Mommy hits the ceiling and nobody wants that to happen.

Jack is a late bloomer. He has just started whining recently and it's FIERCE. I hope Aeden skips over it entirely!