Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All Lovey Dovey

Aedan and Chloe don't get along well all the time. They can play nicely and then it can get ugly with the games of *keep away* and *punch the baby doll in the head* along with Princess Tattle. Some days I'd like to lock them in a room and let them fight it out. Some days they are super nice to one another and sometimes they are attacking each other. Isn't 5 and 3 a little early for this ?? I am not prepared. Someone will get pushed off the couch if they cross the *line*. Don't touch my stuff! It's not like they are together all day. I was under the impression that absence makes the heart grow fonder.. Hell it makes my heart grow fonder of them when I am at work all day. That's for sure. I can be at home for about 30 minutes at night and wonder why I was missing them.

Maybe it's the way Aedan now stops to give both his sisters a kiss before he gets out of the car each morning. Chloe grabs him and holds him in a bear hug until I tell her to let him go. It's very sweet and it reminds me of why I love them so but dag couldn't they do that all the time? Nope.. Aedan has to do something to annoy her which cause her to switch to banshee mode and rush him full force with a scowl on her face growling at him.

No comments: